I feel like Thursdays are the best day of the entire week. For some reason I like them better than even Fridays. Maybe because we had P-day on Thursday in my mission. I love Thursdays so much I even wanted to get married on a Thursday. I thought it was brilliant. We could get married and then have a super long weekend. Unfortunately for us the temple wasn't open on Thanksgiving. On Thursday I feel that comfort that I have almost survived the week and the hope that the weekend is just around the corner. I can almost taste that glorious feeling of not setting my alarm clock and sleeping in until the sun wakes me up. So basically I just wanted to celebrate Thursday. I think the world would be a better place if we all thought a little more about Thursday.
And another thing, last night Sterling and I went to Pudding on the Rice with some friends. I was a little skeptical. I would much rather have gone for some ice-cream. But it was amazing. They have so many different flavors. I got a chocolate turtle thing. They kind of cheated me on the nuts, but the rest of it was spectacular. It was like a party in my mouth. So if your ever in the mood for some delicious rice pudding, that is the place to go.
The end.
2 comments:
Michelle, I totally agree with you on the Thursday thing! In college, we always stayed up super late on Thursdays in anticipation of the weekend!
We should craft some letters...I've been wanting to make some for my sister like the one I have in my house.
Where is this Pudding on the Rice place, I've never heard of it. Doesn't seem like at food that would attract a lot of people's interest. I'm a total ice cream girl, or frozen yogurt.
Post a Comment