ABC Tag, I'm it!
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Sterling or Mr. Care Bear (my pink bear with a rainbow tummy)
C- Cake or pie? I prefer brownies
D- Day of choice? Saturday, the only day of the week when I can sleep in until 8
E- Essential Item? Jeans. I come home from work and have to change into them
F- Favorite Color? blue and yellow
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? bears, I like to bite the heads off
H- Home town? St. George, Ut
I- Favorite Indulgence? ice cream all the time
J- January or July? July, I have always hated the month of January. All it means is cold and the end of Christmas.
K- Kids? Just Sterling
L- Life isn't complete without? A lot of things
M- Marriage date? Nov. 2006
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 4 sisters 3 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples? yellow apples or the cuties oranges
P- Phobia and fears? calling people on the phone, weird I know, but I just can't do it
Q- Quote? "I'm the government."
R- Reason to smile? My funny students trying to pull a fast one on me
S- Season of choice? Spring
T- Tag three people? Tennille, Elise, Camille .
U- Unknown fact about me? I am a very nervous person.
V- Vegetable? Broccoli
W- Worst habit? I'm pretty sure I don't have any bad habits
X-Ray or Ultrasound? I don't understand what this is asking, so I decline to answer
Y- Your favorite food? Chinese
Z- Zodiac sign? Virgo
Sunday, February 24, 2008
ABC Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am a very nervous person too, but unlike you, it's a widely known fact for me.
You are the only person I know who shares the phone phobia with me. I thought I was the only person in the world he hated them so much.
I have a phone phobia, too, but it's mostly answering the phone! :)
Michelle, just seeing what you're up to. I found your link on Elise's page. I taught 3rd grade, too. Don't you love it? When you wrote..."my funny students trying to pull a fast one on me"...it reminded me of the time my class decided to change name tags and desks when I had a sub once. Those 9-year-olds can sure be crafty!
Post a Comment