Recently I have been really interested in getting into card making. I remember making cards once for an Enrichment activity in my Dixie College ward and I thought it was such a weird activity, but now it intrigues me. Last week my sisters helped me get started. I have now made my first four cards. I'm so proud. It makes me feel so crafty.
I've also been playing a lot of Guitar Hero. I'm getting pretty good, so basically I can play the guitar now. I'm thinking of starting a band. If you're interested you can send me your resume.
3 comments:
I'd like to apply for drummer of your band, when you get that other video game that has a drummer. I don't have any qualifications, but figure it can't be that hard to beat on something. Oh, and you should make comments on our blog, it's new and improved.
Hey Michelle...and Sterling! I'm so excited that you got a blog! I also love making cards and now have a ton of stuff to do it with...we should get together and craft!
Welcome to the blogging world. I'm so excited.
Post a Comment