Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valentine's Dance


Last night Sterling and I went to our stake Valentine's Dance. It was so fun. They had this rockin' live band made up of middle age men. They were actually pretty good. They even had the picture room so you could feel like you were back at a high school dance. I realized that dances are so much better when you are married. You always have someone to dance with, it's okay if you're a bad dancer, and if he puts his hand on that fat roll right at the top of your nylons, it isn't awkward to tell him to move it.

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

You crack me up. Glad you had fun at your dance.

Elise said...

FUN! I wish my ward did something like that! For the letters you need...wood letters, paint for the back side of the letter, paper for the front, glue, and any ebellishments that you want to put on it. I'm going to Robert's today to see what they've got there...I'll let you know how it goes.

Hillary said...

Hi Michelle it is Hillary from high school. How are you doing? It is great to see you have a blog. I love keeping in touch with old buddies!