Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Splash Pad

Last week Emma and I went to the splash pad with my sister-in-law and her kids. It's nice being there when all of the older kids are in school and I'm not so worried that Emma is going to get trampled. It was a fun day. Emma loved just sitting in the little river and splashing in the water.

See doesn't she look like she's having a great time? She smiles until she sees a camera and then she is as serious as can be.

Emma has also learned to clap, and I must say there is not much cuter in the world than little tiny hands clapping. We're still working on getting a video. She's not great at performing on command.

4 comments:

cerrah said...

I just caught up on your blog, and I decided that I haven't seen you guys in forever. We should remedy that.

I am glad you are loving your baby so much, and that you had a happy birthday. Your blog is really fun to read.

Anonymous said...

She looks so adorable in the little swim suit!

The Broderick Family Blog said...

I wish I lived in a town where i could go to a splash pad in October. We are all bundled up here. :( We need to skype really soon!

Cami Kidd said...

She is so sweet! Love the little hat.