A couple nights ago I had a dream that Sterling told me he was going out on a date with some girl he met. I explained to him that since we are married he can't go out with other girls. He told me it was fine. I woke up so mad at him.
This was just like a dream I had a couple years ago where some girls showed up at our house to hang out with Sterling. I woke up from that one really mad at him too. Then a few months later after Sterling started his master's program at BYU, the people in his cohort wanted to get together and hang out. Sterling invited them over to our house. When they arrived, I answered the door. It was 9 girls and no boys, all there to hang out with my husband. It was just like my dream! Well, not exactly like my dream. I knew they were coming and I was there too, and we ended up becoming good friends. But it started off a lot like my dream.
So I have had to spend the last couple days reminding Sterling that he is not to go on dates with other girls, because if this dream actually comes true, I don't see it ending so well.
5 comments:
That is so funny. I totally had a dream about Jeff hooking up with this other girl (who was gross by the way) and it was so hard to let it go. I know it happened because the day before a girl I know had said some CRAZY stuff about polygamy and how it took her a long time to be okay with it (she watches Sister Wives if you can't already tell). Jeff and I had had a LONG conversation about her comments because it was so frustrating to me that she was acting like we were being asked to live that way right now, which we totally aren't. So ridiculous. Anyway, I know that's why I had the dream and it just made me more frustrated about everything when I woke up. And it was hard to let it go. I'm not gonna lie...I still haven't quite let what happened in the dream go. Can you tell?
I have dreams all the time where Ryan does something or another and I wake up mad at him. ... isn't it crazy how real dreams are even when they don't make sense?
Haha! I still think that's a funny situation you had with your hubby and his ladies. Good times!
Hilarious. :)
And a little disconcerting that your first one kind of came true...
I love how you wrote, "He told me it was fine." So funny! I always have dreams like that except I'm the one going on dates... it's way more fun that way! ;-)
Post a Comment