Sunday, May 2, 2010
We're Finally Married
Nearly 4 years ago Sterling and I went to pick out an engagement ring. I found the perfect ring. As soon as I saw it I knew that was my ring. And then I saw the price and I freaked out a little. I mean, for a diamond ring it really wasn't bad, but I felt really strange asking him to buy me something so expensive. So, when he asked if I wanted a wedding band I felt like I couldn't ask him to spend more money on me, so I said no. Later the truth cam out that I really did want a band, but somehow after we got married all that money we had saved up disappeared. Finally this year we were able to set aside some money for a wedding band. Sterling and I picked it out together. One day I came home from work to find a vase of roses and my new wedding ring. So we are now officially married.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
lucky girl! it's so pretty!
You mean you've been living in sin?! Oh Michelle, I thought we gave you a better upbringing here in St. George. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... :)
I just have an engagement ring, too. My ring is pretty wide, so I didn't really want a wedding band at the time (or even now). Dustin told me that we'd get one later if I changed my mind. But, gosh, I can relate to the whole "where is the money now?" thing.
Congrats on your new ring; it's beautiful!
Oooooh - so pretty! I bet it's fun looking down at your ring finger all over again! ;-)
That is so sweet! I cant wait to see it in person!
Tell Sterling I say good work.
It looks beautiful. Congratulations on finally being married!
Those St. George people...always living in sin. That was a ridiculously long engagement. Congrats. That ring is really pretty.
Post a Comment