Thursday, May 13, 2010

Moving Home

When I got home from my mission Sterling was going to Dixie State. We talked about how we would continue our relationship since I was planning to go to BYU. I basically told him that if he wanted to get married he would need to move to Provo. In the end he made the right choice. But ever since then we have both been waiting for the day when we could move back to St. George. Well that day has finally arrived. Sterling is going to be starting his internship as a school psychologist and I just got hired to teach first grade. I'm a little nervous about it, but I'm pretty excited. I really like teaching little kids. I love how I can be silly with them and how excited they get about things.
Sterling and I are so excited to be moving back home. It will be nice to be close to family and friends. We are sad to leave our family and friends up here though. Why can't we all just move back to St. George? It is the happiest place on earth.

3 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

I'm so happy for you - and a bit jealous. Sometimes I really miss St. George. That's great that you both have good jobs lined up. Good luck with the whole moving process... I guess that's the downside of heading home - you have to pack up. I hate that! So where will you be teaching?

Call Commotion said...

How exciting!! I think you are very brave to be teaching 1st grade!! When do you guys move?

Taylor Family said...

O blah, I think you should have moved to Boise. You made a bad choice (that's what Paige tells me when I don't give her what she wants.).