Saturday, May 15, 2010

Farmer's Market

I love going to farmer's markets. A couple years ago when we visited Sarah and Ammon in Boise they took us to their farmer's market. It was so cool. There was tons of food to try, crafts, pretty much everything you could imagine. Last summer we went to one in Portland. It was nice, but they lacked variety. Last summer we also discovered the Provo farmer's market. It is so fun to go stroll through the park and look at the booths. I've found some really cute inexpensive jewelry and we've had some delicious food there. Today was our first trip there this summer and it did not disappoint. That is one thing I will miss when we move back to St. George.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The Salt Lake Farmer's Market opened today, and it's amazing! We should meet there one Saturday before you guys move! It's open 8-1:00 at the Pioneer Park. Let me know what you think.