This year we had a little fashion show when Cami brought some old clothes to share with us.Angie entertained us for hours as she danced and danced in her fiesta skirt.
We had a sleepover and stayed up talking until almost 5 am. I am so glad that through all these years and despite spreading out more and more each year I still have my best friends. We missed our friends who weren't there this year and we hope you will come back next year.
4 comments:
Ashlee is on a mission?!! I'd love to hear where she is and how long she's been out. That's so fun that you all got together again. I bet you had a blast!
Michelle, don't you wear that same dress every year? Unacceptable. I think my senior prom dress is still at Mom and Dad's, so you can switch it up next year. I know you've been looking for an occasion to wear it since I got it. Just wear a t-shirt underneath it, I wore it back in my wild days.
Michelle, I think that you should wear the dress and the second ear ring just like Sarah in her "Wlid Days". Maybe you could borrow Emilees Purple dress. She has no more attachment to it. She changed boyfriends!
ahh...the fiesta skirt...good times!
Post a Comment