Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quirky Quirks

Elise tagged me to let all of you know my six quirkiest quirks. It was hard to stop at just six. So here we go. 1. I can't handle my skin being dry. If my hands are dry, especially after swimming, I make my hands into fists with my thumb on the inside to keep from touching anything. 2. I dislike many foods based on texture. I hate pudding and yogurt because they are so thick it makes me gag. 3. I don't like people to touch my face. I have always been very self-conscious about my acne, and whenever somebody tries to touch my face I just picture all of their oils and dirt getting on my skin. You may think it's weird that I have people wanting to touch my face, but I do work with children. 4. I am very sensitive to sounds. I get very tense when I am around loud eaters, loud breathers and especially people who grind their teeth. That one is enough to make me want to pull my own hair out. 5. I have a phone phobia. I hate calling people. I'm always afraid it's a bad time and they don't want to talk to me. It takes a lot of prep time for me to get up the nerve to call people. 6. I like to read the last 2-3 pages of a book before I read the rest of it. That way I can know if I'm going to like it or not and I don't have to spend all that time stressing about it. Sterling is trying to break that habit. So there are my quirks. I would now like to hear what quirks Sarah and Amy have.

3 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

That was fun to read about! I agree with the loud eating and breathing thing. It really gets under my skin, too.

Elise said...

You forgot to mention about how you are "allergic" to certain foods like beans and onions!

Anonymous said...

its been nearly 2 months since a post!!!! i think its time for one! :)