Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Best Summer Ever

Sterling and I just got home from our month long summer vacation in exotic St. George. We had so much fun. We aren't very diligent picture takers, but here are a few of the pictures we did take.

We loved going swimming everyday. We had contests to see who could balance on the giant beach ball.
It was impossible.

We also had our first Everett family reunion in Pine Valley.

Left to Right: Kamille, David's legs, Me, Carly, Amy
We did crafts. Even Dad joined in. For the rest of of the reunion we kept finding notes from Carrie saying things like "I hate crafts" and "Somebody come rescue me."
We played lots of games. Check out Mom on Guitar Hero.

We got pretty good at croquet once David explained to us how to play. I won every time. I'm pretty amazing like that. Left to Right: Emilee, Carrie, Me, Sterling, David
We went 4-wheeling. Paige, Carrie, Savannah, Jackson

Sterling's favorite part was the Nerf war. He loved it so much that the next day we went and bout our own Nerf guns so we can shoot each other at home.
There were some casualties.

Pretty much we all just had fun hanging out.

We have had a great summer so far, and we still have a couple weeks to go. It's good to be home, but we do miss all of our family and friends who made our trip to St. George so much fun.

7 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Must you post that awful picture of me all over the internet, sheesh! At least Paige looks cute in it, maybe you should crop me out of it.

Justin and Kenzee said...

So fun! I love family get-togethers. That is too funny that there is a craft hater in your midst.

Everett Family said...

Michelle I just noticed that your blog background is on the verge of being one of those "cute" ones that Sterling hates, did you get his permission?
Anyway cute post!

Melanie said...

I love all the pictures! Thanks for posting them!

*MARY* said...

Hi Michelle, what a sweet blog you have, she's so entertaining and informative.
Mary (once was Sato) Tong

Elise said...

I am so jealous of your summer! You suck! Good luck with school!

Emilee said...

so michelle i just want to remind you that you did not win any of the croquet game we played. as i recall sterling won one and i won the other. so stop being a fibber and tell these people the truth.