Lately I have been thinking a lot about life and death. We recently thought that my grandfather was going to pass away. Although he is doing a little better I haven't been able to stop thinking about how short life is and sometimes how quickly it can end. Yesterday a young man that I knew as a baby died very suddenly. All of this has really just led me to being so thankful to know about Heavenly Father's plan.
It really helps to know that we lived with Heavenly Father before we came here and that when we die we can live with Him again. It is so comforting to know that I have been sealed to my family and especially to my husband in the temple, so that we can be together forever. I feel very blessed to know that my Heavenly Father loves me so much that he made a way for me to be able to live with Him and with my family forever.
Those are just some things I have been thinking about lately and I wanted to share them.
1 comment:
When someone is very sick or passes away, it always reminds you of the important things in life. I'm so grateful for temple blessings too.
Post a Comment