Thanksgiving week is one of my favorite weeks of the year because it is so jam packed with fun things to do. This year our celebrations began on Wednesday because Sterling only had to work Monday and Tuesday. We may be poor for the rest of our lives, but working for the school system does have some benefits.
On Wednesday Sterling and I celebrated our five year anniversary (our anniversary wasn't actually until Friday, but we had to celebrate when there was time). I can't believe it has already been five years. I would say it has been a pretty fantastic half decade.
We left Emma with my mom and my sister and went to lunch at the Painted Pony. If you have never been there, lunch is the way to go. Dinner is super pricey and not that great in my opinion. Lunch is beyond your wildest food dreams. I am in love with their brisket panini. We had planned to go to a movie after lunch, but there was nothing playing that we wanted to spend our money on. Instead that evening after Emma was in bed I picked up some concretes from Nielson's and we watched a movie at home. It was very nice and relaxing. Probably the most relaxing day of the week.
We decided for our 10 year anniversary we will do something more exciting, like take a trip to Italy and Greece. I guess we better start saving now.
No comments:
Post a Comment