Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Grandma Campbell


Right after school got out we went down to Phoenix so Emma could meet my Grandma Campbell. It was really fun. On this trip I learned some very interesting things about my grandma. She is a very spunky woman. My uncle was making fun of her for being a bad driver. He said she couldn't go to California anymore because every time she has gone she's gotten a ticket. She came back with "I only got 2 tickets and I didn't pay either one of them!" I think that's where I got my rebellious streak.
She also told us that she had to move to a different town for high school and she had to get a couple jobs to help pay her room and board. One job was at a doctor's office and one of her duties was to circumcise the baby boys. She was in high school! The called the little tool "The Yeller," for obvious reasons.
Anyway, I love spending time with my grandma because I feel like I learn so much about her each time.

No comments: