I'll admit it, I watch every news story/special on William and Kate. I have watched the super cheesy Lifetime movie twice and I have watched the actual wedding no less than 4 times since yesterday morning. As a young teenager I had my fantasies of meeting and marrying Prince William. He was quite smitten with me. But I suppose in the end it all worked out for the best for both of us to go our separate ways.
I was really bummed when I realized the wedding would be happening in the very early morning hours of a work day, so I wouldn't be able to watch it. My dear sweet Emma sensed my disappointment and decided to wake up at 3:00 am. This was about an hour before the wedding started, so I got to watch the live coverage as the guests arrived. I saw William and Harry drive up and enter Westminster. And I was watching as Kate left the hotel and we all saw THE DRESS for the first time. After Emma ate and went back to sleep I figured I already up so I may as well watch a little bit more. I watched Kate walk done the aisle and I watched as the took their vows and were pronounced man and wife. At that point I figured I had better get a little more sleep, so I had to wait till morning to see them leave the church and kiss on the balcony. Since then I have watched the replay 3 times. I have always been a sucker for a good love story. To be honest it doesn't even have to be that good. Any love story gets me every time.
Well, I may not have gotten to marry Prince William, but I'm happy to report my life has turned out pretty darn good anyway. I love you Sterling. Thanks for not getting mad when I turned on our bedroom TV at 4 in the morning.
2 comments:
lol That is funny. I just watched a little clip yesterday. Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.
You crack me up! But seriously, the dress was gorgeous. She looked at least one hundred times prettier than Princess Diana did in her HUGE dress and bee's nest of a veil. I'm so glad she went more simple. And I think you got the better end of the deal: Sterling is cuter and has much more hair than Prince William. Plus you have the added bonus of being able to leave your home without cameras snapping pictures every second.
Emma looks beautiful in her blessing dress. Glad it was a lovely day.
Post a Comment