Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Finished Projects
I love looking at craft blogs and craft magazines. I get so excited and think "I could totally do that." Sometimes I even get started. Then usually my enthusiasm or confidence wanes and I am left with a half finished project. Well I am proud to announce that I finished up 2 of the projects on my to do list. They never turn out like the picture in my head, but I'm still pretty proud of them.
Here is the onesie I made for my newest nephew. I don't know how to rotate the picture, sorry. The tie is stitched on so he can start wearing his white shirt and tie from the get go.
And here is the denim quilt I started nearly 2 years ago. I had the denim all sewn together then I ripped it apart and started over to make it look better. My motivation was our upcoming camping trip to the Grand Canyon where it should get down to 30 degrees at night. Hopefully this denim and flannel quit will keep us from freezing to death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The tie onesie is such a cute idea. If only I knew how to sew...hmmm...
I hope that quilt keeps you warm or this camping trip could very well be the last. I think you should make a onesie for Emma wit a necklace on the front instead of a tie. that would be cute if you can make it work.
Post a Comment