Where did you get your background from?
I tried cutest blogs on the block and hot bliggity blog. Each time the only thing that changes is they slap their name somewhere on my blog.
Have you ever seen that lame HGTV show Blank Canvas? Maybe you just need some color inspiration. :)
I LOVE your sparkle pumpkins!! Those were the fun project days!! :) Miss you!! The last comment was from Shaun.
Your background looks GREAT! Congrats for figuring it out.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Where did you get your background from?
I tried cutest blogs on the block and hot bliggity blog. Each time the only thing that changes is they slap their name somewhere on my blog.
Have you ever seen that lame HGTV show Blank Canvas? Maybe you just need some color inspiration. :)
I LOVE your sparkle pumpkins!! Those were the fun project days!! :) Miss you!! The last comment was from Shaun.
Your background looks GREAT! Congrats for figuring it out.
Post a Comment