Monday, July 5, 2010

It's Baby Time

Well most of you who read this blog already know that we are expecting our first baby. We are so excited. We are about 11 weeks in. Just a couple more weeks and hopefully I won't feel like throwing up everyday! At 8 weeks we went to the doctor for the first time and he showed us our baby, mostly it just looked like a black and white bump. He also showed us the babies heartbeat. It was still too small to hear it but he said he could see it. I didn't see anything but I trust that he saw something. So right now life is pretty crazy, moving, buying a house, new jobs and a baby on th e way. We are feeling very blessed to finally have this baby on the way.

8 comments:

Lydia said...

Congratulations! I had no idea. What a wonderful and eventful time you are going through right now. I hope all goes well and smoothly for you!
Lydia :)

jenn + michael said...

Thank you for letting me know about your good news through your saltines and now officially through your blog! I can't wait to meet the Stauffer baby!

Justin and Kenzee said...

Yay! This is the first I've heard and I'm so excited for you. Sorry you've been feeling icky... that's no fun for summer time. I remember being pregnant, graduating, and buying a home. It's crazy exhausting but so exciting. Congrats!

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Congrats! That's good that you're going through morning sickness during the summer and not while you're teaching. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Kate said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you both, you will be great parents! Are you guys living in St. George now? It was great seeing you at Christian's wedding!

Call Commotion said...

Congrats!!! I was hoping that would happen soon!!! :) I am so excited for you guys!

Jessica said...

congratulations! We're so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay... Congrats! I don't know why but this morning I was thinking about you and for some reason had a feeling you were going to have a baby and then I look a your blog and TADA! I am smart! I'm so happy for you and all of your new adventures!!! :)