Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag

10 Years Ago I...

1. Was a ninth grader at Dixie Middle.
2. Got braces.
3. I made friends with the girls who are still my best friends.
4. Had a crush on a boy code named "Root Beer." What was I thinking?
5. Was still riding my bike and dreaming of the day when I could get my license.

5 Things on today's "to do" list...
1. Buy chicken at Sam's Club
2. Finish report cards for my students
3. Make dinner
4. Correct math assignments
5. Fold the laundry.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Buy a house
2. Go back to Europe for a long vacation
3. Go shopping
4. Buy Sterling an Audi
5. Invest and save

5 places I have lived...
1. St. George, Utah
2. Provo, Utah
3. Nuremberg, Germany
4. Vienna, Austria
5. Another apartment in Provo

5 jobs I have had...
1. Waitress at Frostop
2. Teacher aide in a kindergarten class
3. Sandwich maker at Charlie's
4. Preschool/Daycare teacher.
5. Third grade teacher

I tag....Elise, Camille, Kenzee, Tennille, Angie. Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Ahhh... the days of Root Beer, Merit, Wonder, and the others. Remember Valentines? We were some pretty funny girls!

Call Commotion said...

You made me think really hard - 7th grade was not my favorite memory! I am excited to hang out! :)