At the beginning of June we also moved again. We are now in an adorable condo. It is much bigger and nicer than our last place. If only we could figure out what happened to the key to the pool. It has been fun setting up and arranging things. It has probably been more fun for me than for Sterling. I'm sure he is sick of hanging pictures and things. The most important thing is that we now have cable TV. How I missed What Not to Wear and Gilmore Girls reruns on the family channel.
Last week we attended the Stauffer family reunion. It was so much fun. We went camping on Beaver Mountain. It was blazing hot during the day and freezing cold at night. We had fun playing capture the flag with nieces and nephews, doing crafts and just catching up. We also found plenty of time to sit and read. Isn't Sterling's Indiana Jones hat great?

I must say I enjoyed this reunion better than the last one I attended. The last one was held shortly before we got engaged, and I felt so super awkward being there as the girlfriend. But it was at that reunion that we finally decided to get married. So it all worked out in the end.
Now Sterling is just working away. I'm teaching a 2 week creative writing class and getting things ready for my class in the fall. I hope all of you are having a lovely summer.
4 comments:
yay a new post! :) your about as good as me at this blogging thing. haha. anyways yes lets go to cooking class on tues. i am available.
What! You're going to cooking class without me? I thought it was understood that when I moved away that it would be the end of hanging out for all of us, no more cooking class for you, One Year!
I can't wait to go camping! I'm totally jealous that you have a job that lets you off during the summer!
Fun trip! I know what you mean about being the girlfriend at family get-togethers. Awkward. Good luck with your creative writing class and finding your pool key!
Post a Comment