First: My year as an intern is very nearly over. We had our intern closing social. I will miss seeing all of my intern friends every month. I'm glad I got to go through this whole crazy process with friends.
Renae, Me, Tenille, Ashley, Mandi and Kaylene.
The Mapleton Elementary group. Kaylene, Ashley, Julie, Darlene, MeSchool will be out Thursday afternoon. My students are definitely ready for summer vacation. I never knew until now how much teachers look forward to summer vacation. I'm as bad as my students about not wanting to do any work. "Everybody outside for a 60 minute recess then we'll watch another movie."
Next: Sterling turned 24! We didn't do too much, but I like to think that he got some pretty nice gifts. We got a delicious Chicken Alfredo pizza for dinner and then I mad him a Better Than.... Anything Else in the World Cake. Sarah could tell you how delicious it was.
Another Thing: I participated in our ward talent show. They had people perform and set up little displays. I felt like I should support the ward so I took in some decorative letters that I have made.
Finally: We are moving again. This time we are moving to a condo in Orem. We are so excited. It is so cute and big and not a freezing basement apartment that floods all the time. Plus it has a pool and cable so I can feed my TLC and Gilmore Girls addictions. We are hoping to be moving in a little over a week. Good-bye freezing basement and man who lives in the car in our backyard.
So I hope that you now feel caught up on our lives. Next time we'll post some pictures of Sterling's trip to Havasupai (I have no idea how to spell that.) He's going this week and is so super excited.
4 comments:
Hooray! You finally posted something new, and even mentioned me a couple times. Now that's a good post. Don't fall behind again or else!! I'm looking forward to seeing this amazing condo of yours. What should we do in St. George this weekend? You wanna buy me lunch?
that cake really was better then.... anything else. Im excited for your new place. you will have to invite us over to come swimming. i have been dying to go swimming and i have no where to go.
I'd like a piece of cake please! Congrats on finishing out your intern year. I bet it's better than how I felt after being done with student teaching. Good luck with the move!
I love Havasupai! Jared and I went last year and it is like the most gorgeous place on earth. I hope he has fun. I'm sad you're moving! It was so fun having you as a VT
Post a Comment