Sunday, October 4, 2009

Getting Older


This post is a little late but I just wanted to write about what a great birthday I had. Anyone that knows me knows how much I love my birthday. The weekend before my birthday we went to St. George and my wonderful mother humored me and let me celebrate my birthday all weekend long. She made my favorite breakfast and dinner and even took me out for a birthday lunch. As you can tell food is very important to me on my birthday. :)
On the day of my birthday Sterling gave me my gifts in the morning then he had them all arranged on the table with some beautiful flowers so I could see them. He even made e my avorite birthday brownies.
That night we went with the Brodericks to Pirate Island Pizza. The ambiance was so cool and the pizza was delicious. Overall it was a fun day thanks to my family and friends. Thanks for all the sweet e-mails, texts and calls.

1 comment:

Emilee Bundy said...

ha Michelle, i have that sweater!