Last night I was thinking back on our wedding. That was the best day ever. I loved the entire thing. I love to look at picture of my wedding dress. It was perfect. If I could squeeze myself back into it I would wear it everyday. I also wish I could get a piece of our wedding cake. It was so good (my sister-in-law Carly made it by the way) and all I got was a little crumb. Maybe it was that little crumb that made it so that I can't fit back into my wedding dress. It was just such a fun day. I wish we could do it again every year.
6 comments:
I seem to remember one instance in the stake center bathroom that day, after the reception had ended that makes me think you are forgetting parts of that "Perfect Day." But, I know what you mean, I would like to have another wedding day, another day that is all about me!
You do look gorgeous! I wish I could have been to your wedding. It would have been so fun to see you!
I totally agree! I wish I could go back and just soke in that day! I want to sit in my reception and look all the pretty things and eat the food that I didn't get to eat!
I was just talking with my cousin the other day about how we should get presents from everyone on our anniversary too, if we could only have a reception every few years than we could get new things all the time and not have to buy them. I could make you another cake like that sometime if you would like
whoops, i know how to spell soak!
Michelle,
this is hillary from high school. your dress is so beautiful. I bet you could fit into it. I wish I could fit into mine. Maybe in a few months I will be able to anyways I wanted to invite you to my blog, but first you have to email me your address. my email is hillaryboren@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment